Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hello again!

You may have noticed I took a bit of a blogging break over Easter.  I'm sure many of you understand how the computer can be a major distraction!!  So I thought some time apart during Holy Week would be a good thing.  And now I'm back and ready to get going! 

I have a large Tot School post coming up for the weekend.  It's, like, 3 weeks of tot school, so I want to make sure I get that posted!  I also will have some alphabet fun, Easter pictures, and a craft project or two ready to go soon as well.


Did you know that April is Children and Nature awareness month?  Neither did I!  But 5 Orange Potatoes did, and has put out a challenge for us all!  The challenge is to get outside EVERY DAY for the rest of April and document it with a photo.  Rain or shine, or in the case of us here in Colorado . . . snow!  I'll be participating in this challenge with E.  She has recently developed a paralyzing fear of  . . . ants . . . and so she doesn't like to go outside right now.  Maybe this challenge will help cure her.  One can only hope . . . Silly Girl!  Or, I may end up with a bunch of pictures with a crying girl begging to go back inside.  Ha!  I'll be sharing all my week's photos together over the weekend. 

I hope you will all join the challenge, too! 

No comments: