Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Special Day

Happy Birthday to my little munchkin!!  I can't believe she's three already!  Where does the time go?!



We celebrated her birthday yesterday because I have to work tonight.  She requested a brownie birthday cake (she's never had a brownie before so I'm not sure where she got that from), so that's what we made.  It made me laugh a little because she insisted on making it herself.  Well, helping, at least.  If someone asked me to make my own birthday cake, I would have laughed at them and told them to get busy or go to King Soopers!  E did a great job making the brownies, she poured the water and oil all by herself without spilling, helped me crack the egg, and helped me count as we mixed everything together.  And they tasted really good, too!

4 comments:

Leptir (Nataša) said...

She's sooooo cute! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Musical Mama said...

Thanks! We think so too :D

Also thanks for the award, Leptir, I am flattered!

Anke said...

Your little girl is adorable! Happy Birthday!!

Elle Belles Bows said...

What a sweetie pie! Love her dress! Kerri