Bad: My internet has been acting up and my computer somehow lost the posts I wrote for Tot School and Montessori Monday!!
Good: I still have the pictures from the week . . .
Bad: But I don't have an extra hour right now to re-write the posts. They'll have to wait until next weekend.
Good: I have a whole bunch of new materials printed out from Montessori for Everyone - knobbless cylinder extensions, and beginning sound card sorting.
Bad: I'm out of laminator pouches, so we can't use them until we get to the store!
Good: I received the sunshine award from Martianne at Training Happy Hearts!!
Bad: There IS no bad! I get to pass the award on! :)
The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world. And, the rules for accepting this award are:
- Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
- Counting Coconuts
- The Wonder Years
- Chasing Marcus
- The Adventures of Bear
- Three Plus Two
- Wildflowers and Marbles
- The Magic Onions
- Walk Beside Me
- Work and Play, Day by Day
- CHILDHOOD MAGIC
- My Montessori Journey
- Little Hands, Big Work