Tuesday, June 29, 2010

July Sensory Bin

We loved our birdseed sensory bin from May so much that I did not make another one for June.  I was pondering ideas for a new tub and decided to go really girly and sparkly!  So here is our box for July, just a little bit early!


It's so sparkly!!  Three types of pony beads, large opaque, large translucent, and small opaque, plus craft jewels and scoops and a neat Japanese style spoon.  Obviously, this is not a box for smaller children who still put things in their mouth, and I only let E use it when I am watching.  She's pretty good about that kind of thing, but you never know . . . 



3 comments:

Counting Coconuts said...

This is beautiful!!

XYZZ said...

Thanks for linking up to Toddler Tuesday! I love the bead bin - soooo pretty. :)

Unknown said...

you have some great ideas :) you should link up to MMM at my blog each Monday!