Thursday, February 25, 2010

From the Book Corner

E and I wanted to share with you one of our all-time favorite books.  I think she started "reading" this one to me when she was about 16 months old or so.  It is one we check out from the library at least once a month.

E loves the Maisy books, but Hooray for Fish is her absolute favorite book, and has been for some time.  I finally found a copy on half.com, and it came last week in the mail.  She was SO excited!  And then proceeded to "read" to me the whole book.

The illustrations are bright and cheerful, just like the Maisy books, and there are so many different kinds of fish to look at.  Especially fun are the pages with many fish, one page has a pineapple fish and a strawberry fish!

Go check it out from the library!!

3 comments:

Lisa @ Our Country Road said...

Thank you for the recommendation! I love the colors on the cover. I have an award for you on my blog ourcountryroad.blogspot.com.

Unknown said...

What a great book! The cover looks like fun!

Musical Mama said...

Thank you for the award, Our Country Road!! :)