Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Craft Corner: felt shish kabob sets

I'm so excited to show off my recently finished felt shish kabob sets! I made these for the Play Food Sweat Shop Swap over on Craftster. The kabobs have onions, green peper, hot red pepper, chicken, and pineapple. They all have a hole in the center to slide onto the stick. I did purchase a pattern from a shop on etsy for these, but I ended up kind of doing my own thing, I don't like how she puts things together.


For this swap, we were also supposed to make a side dish, so I chose baked potatoes.


The pattern for the potatoes is from etsy as well. It's the Bountiful Harvest set from Gulf Coast Cottage. I like this set a lot. I've actually made all the veggies in this set except the green beans and mushrooms, and those are on my to-make list for E for Christmas.

I can't wait to see what I get from the other gals in the swap! We're supposed to be receiving mac and cheese, a quesadilla, a pizza, lasagna, ravioli, spaghetti and meatballs, and chicken nuggets. All of which will be put away for Christmas gifts with the kitchen we are getting for E.

No comments: