Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Yarn Along

I am excited to participate in my first Yarn Along Wednesday at over at small things.  I LOVE this idea!  One picture: what you're knitting and what you're reading.


I am close to finishing a pair of socks for my husband (aka bigfoot) for Christmas.  They WILL get done!  And I am reading Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon.  Still reading it.  I've been reading it for months now.  It's just not as exciting for me as Outlander was.  Hopefully I'll be able to finish soon!

6 comments:

Genevieve said...

The socks look so cozy!

Kathryn said...

I love the color and softness the socks look like through the picture! This gives me some good ideas for my husband, thanks! (now I just need to feel confident about knitting socks)

Anke said...

I'm on book # 4 in the Outlander series now, and I have to say # 2 wasn't my favorite either. Lots of historical facts and names you have to keep track off... I do want to know how the story ends though, and that's why I'll keep reading them all.
The socks for your hubby look great, the color is really nice.

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

Your sock looks wonderful! I haven't tried making socks yet but can't wait :) Enjoy the rest of your week :)

Leptir (Nataša) said...

Dear Nicole, Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Nataša

Leptir (Nataša) said...

Nicole, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

PS You have little blog award here:
http://leptir-mojpribor.blogspot.com/2010/12/award-your-blog-is-fabulous.html